Travel Day! Fitness is absolutely a habit for me…part of my daily routine. Today, I knocked out some steady state cardio on the elliptical after packing. Just because I will be on vacation, it does not mean I am taking a break from my health/fitness. My workout clothes are packed. My parents have a giant stair case calling my name for sprints. The Get In Shape Girl workouts will be tweaked and focused on body weight exercises. I will be hiking and horseback riding. I will be eating clean 80% and drinking wine and eating crab and burgers the other 20%. Have a plan or plan to fail. We always have the choice.